WJMA Chief Engineer Gene Bossieux came to WJMA in 1957 when Woodbury Ober purchsed the station. When WJMA merged with WINA in Charlottesville, Gene moved to Charlottesville to work for WINA. He retired from WINA, but returned to parttime engineering for WJMA in the mid 1970s.
Gene oversaw the addition to the WJMA building in 1975. This picture was taken in Studio B where most commercials were recorded.
photo contributed by Ross Hunter